TERMS & CONDITIONS
Free postage is only available within the U.K. Addresses with a U.K. postcode.
By making a purchase on this website you are confirming the following under penalty of perjury:
- You are aged 18 years or more or the age of an adult in the location you reside.
- You understand that the products you are purchasing / viewing may be sexually explicit.
- It is legal for you to possess / view sexually explicit material where you reside.
- You understand the products you are purchasing / viewing, or may order / view in the future, must be within the community standards of the area where you live.
- You will not allow minors to have access / view the products and materials you have purchased.
- That we reserve the right to cancel a sale if there is an error in pricing or an omission with the item offered for sale or if the item has been previously sold and is out of stock.
- The image of the item for sale images i.e. cover shown may not be the cover of the magazine offered for sale although the magazine will be the same title and issue number.
- To combat fraud, where payment is made via a third party payment processor shipment can only be made to the address given when payment is made.
Digital Sales / PDF Magazines
- Kane Magazine purchased as a digital PDF files or digitally provided photo images are for personal use only, they may not be resold, reprinted or shared in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to hard printed matter and or as digital media. This website along with it’s sister sites owned and operated by VSM are the ONLY websites where you can purchase Kane Magazine as a digital download with the exception of Amazon Kindle where edited versions of Kane and individual stories are sold and our clips4sale store (Miss Ambers Vintage Spanking)
- I have sole digital rights of sale given by Kane’s publisher Ms Harrison Marks which is kept on file. The digital magazines currently being offered for sale are scans of library copy magazines and ones recently acquired, as such the quality may vary depending on the condition of the printed magazine.
Condition of pre owned magazines
Refund / Returns / Cancellation Policy:
- All purchases made on this website are final and non-returnable / refundable
- If payment of an order hasn’t been made and you wish to cancel please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider the order cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that an item is received damaged it will be replaced or refunded if the item is no longer available upon receipt the damaged item.
Magazines are exempt from The Consumer Protection (Distance selling) Right To Cancel Regulations 2000 No. 2334 Regulation 13 paragraph (e) All items are sent under secure plain wrapper.
PRIVACY – GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- Privacy & Security
- Use of your information
Your information (which includes your personal details, name, address, telephone number and email address application and information about your transactions) will be used to enable us (Vintage Magazines) to effect the lawful performance of a contract to fulfil an order placed by you on this website.
- Disclosure and retention of your information
We retain a hard copy of your personal data as mentioned in the above paragraph in the form of the printed emailed order and information given by a third party payment processor for a period of seven years which is wholly for tax return purposes for HMRC which we are obliged by law to do. We do not disclose your information to any other party unless where we are required to or permitted to do so by law.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Finally, we may also disclose information to authorities such as the police or the courts for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime or where required to do so by applicable law.
Accessing your information
- All payment data including credit / debit card information is submitted to our online payment processors and may be held by our payment processor/s – we do not have access to this information.
- You are entitled to see the information that is held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact the third party payment processor who you made payment to and request to see the information they hold about you.
- If you are unhappy with the way we have used your data or in the way we have addressed an issue you have contacted us about you may contact the ICO by clicking here
If you are viewing this website you have already viewed our cookie statement
By making a purchase on this website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated on this page.If you wish to contact us you may do so by writing to us at the below address
Mr. C. James
BCM Box 4510
18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Record Keeping Information
In compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257, all models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual or simulated sexual conduct appearing otherwise contained at were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time of the creation of such depictions. Some of the aforementioned depictions appearing or otherwise contained at the site contain only visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct made before July 3, 1995, and, as such, are exempt from the requirements set forth in 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and C.F.R. 75.
All external links on the website are the responsibility of the pointed sites owners respectively since we don’t have any control over the content of these sites. Please refer to the linked website for any inquiries about subject.